Parent Handbook – U
Our school uniform colours are royal blue and grey:
- Royal blue cardigans or jumpers
- White shirts, blouses or polo shirts
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafore dresses
- In warm weather, girls can where summer dresses (e.g. blue gingham fabric)
- Children should all wear sensible black school shoes
Jumpers, cardigans and white polo shirts embroidered with the school name can be purchased from Andy Blair Sports and School Wear but these are not essential – non-embroidered royal blue jumpers/cardigans and white polo shirts are absolutely fine.
Wearing uniform shows respect for belonging to our school community and we will talk to parents where uniform rules are not being followed.
For information on PE Kit follow this link.