Parent Handbook – U
The UKDPR replaced the Data Protection Act from May 2018. All organisations that hold information about people must work within the rules of the UKDPR which is regulated by the Information Commissioners’ Office.
Each organisation must have an identified, appropriately trained Data Manager and Grange Farm operate within a service level agreement with Coventry City Council to provide this service.
As a school we have to ensure:
- We only store information for a specified purpose
- Information we store is held securely
- We delete information when we no longer require it
Our school uniform colours are royal blue and grey:
- Royal blue cardigans or jumpers
- White shirts, blouses or polo shirts
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafore dresses
- In warm weather, girls can where summer dresses (e.g. blue gingham fabric)
- Children should all wear sensible black school shoes
Jumpers, cardigans and white polo shirts embroidered with the school name can be purchased from Andy Blair Sports and School Wear but these are not essential – non-embroidered royal blue jumpers/cardigans and white polo shirts are absolutely fine.
Wearing uniform shows respect for belonging to our school community and we will talk to parents where uniform rules are not being followed.
For information on PE Kit follow this link.